If it plugs in, it’s on this list (whether I bore you with a photo, is another matter!) Oh and thieves, eat your heart out. The TV and the VCR/DVD player were freebies, so I’m not too fussed if you take those. My phones, well, they hardly work well, so I can’t imagine you getting a great price. Washing machine and fridge – try sneaking those out past my building manager. Basically, I am not too scared about ‘showing’ all these things off to the world wide web!
It’s really hard to share the cost of these items with you, and then work out the replacement cost. It’s just so detailed! My best estimates are:
What I spent: ~$3,000
What it’d cost to replace: ~$4,500 (man finding a comparable TV is hard, I don’t wanna UPgrade!)
Photos that are missing
- Laptop (at the boyfriend’s, but it’s also a legacy of my mother’s former employer)
- Other phone’s charger (cause really, you don’t need to see that!)
- Oven & stove – not technically ‘mine’ but the place’s, so not costed
- Fixed lights – which I did install, so I can cost, but it doesn’t seem right to include them here
And some ‘weirdness’ in the money amounts
- If it was a gift, or ‘inherited’, I mark it as costing me $0, but full ticket in the replacement cost
- Laptop not included in the totals as I’m not sure if I would replace it if it died. Which it might have. 😦
A lot or a little?