I love Carla’s blog My Half Dozen Daily, and am so sad I can’t work out how to comment. Every Monday (in Australia) I see her Sunday chit chat post and think ‘oh no, I’m too late’. But today, I’ve decided, nope, I’ll give it a whirl! Here’s how it works, if you want to get involved:
For anyone new joining in this week, here are the (very loose) rules:
- Start your post with a favourite photo (your own, “borrowed”, etc…)
- Copy my ‘text’ after “your turn”, paste on your blog to start a new post.
- Come back and put in your info in the comment section below so everyone can see what you’ve been up to!
- You can also just play along in the comment section if you like!
- Reading? The Blade Itself, by Marcus Sakey. Thanks to some Facebook recommendations, I now a list of books to borrow from the library. I’m enjoying this book, enough to stop playing Freecell on my phone
- Watching? Keeping in mind it’s work week time now, I’ll answer for my weekend: Gossip Girl Season 6 – which is totally confusing as I haven’t seen the end of Season 5 and people have come back from the dead?! Also an episode of Law and Order: SVU
- Listening to? Just the radio, so popular/indie music. Would like to have listened to a Sunday night radio program but it’s about religion, so I’m not sure the BF would be on board to listening to it with me in the car – I should look into pod casts (and things to play said pod casts on…)
- Cooking/baking? Sunday I made a zucchini slice for a light lunch after church. Otherwise, I ate KFC for dinner. Tonight it’s ‘leftovers’ as I’ll be at a meeting from 6.30pm which is my hungry, dinner eating time.
- Happy you accomplished this week? Glad I got something baked for Church on Sunday. And I got a lot of paperwork prepared for early April at work. And I set myself a plan for posts…
- Looking forward to next week? Hmm, it is sad when I say ‘having no Saturday night plans’? There’s still time to be booked ‘in’, but I like the idea that a lazy Saturday night might be in store.
- Thankful for today? No Water polo training to ‘have’ to go to, as the last game of the season was last night.
- *Bonus Question* Are you shy or outgoing? Definately outgoing – but I wouldn’t have it any other way, working with all men!
Ok, your turn!
- Listening to?
- Happy you accomplished this week?
- Looking forward to next week?
- Thankful for today?
- *Bonus Question* Are you shy or outgoing?