- Hot air balloon (Dubai 2012)
- Hang glide (fixed – Tasmania, freely – Wollongong 2011?)
- Sky dive (Wollongong 2010?)
- Helicopter ride (New York City 2011)
- Bungee jumping (really a canyon swing, but similar and less impact on the body 2005)
- Get a floristry certification 2009
- Get a motorcycle licence (for a scooter) 2009
- Learn to play cello 1995-2002
- Learn to play trombone 2001-2002
Travel – I’m lucky to have nomadic, travel loving parents, so up until 2005, they covered the cost. 2006 was on my own dime. India was at their inspiration. I have left off some of the smaller European destinations (BE–LUX – NE made it in, Andorra)
- Visit New Caledonia – 1988?
- Visit Tokyo (overnight) – 1992
- See the Statue of Liberty – first in 1992
- Visit Hong Kong – 1993
- See the Eiffel Tower – first time in 1993
- Live in France – 1993 & 2006
- Visit Barcelona – 1993
- Live in Vanuatu – 1995-1998 (went to boarding school in Brisbane)
- Visit Auckland NZ – 1995/6?
- Visit Bangkok – first in 1996? (my parents LOVE the place!)
- Visit Laos – 2004?
- Visit New Orleans – ?? 1997?
- See the Colosseum - 2006
- Visit Prague – 2006
- See the Pyramids – 2006
- Visit Venice – 2006
- Visited concentration camps (Aushwitz) – 2006
- Visit Singapore (overnight) – 2008
- Visit Germany – 2008
- See the Taj Mahal – 2008
- Visit Cuba – 2009
- Visit Canada (Montreal) – 2009
- Visit Bahamas – 2009
- Sail the Greek Isles – 2010
- Visit Amsterdam – 2010
- Visit Chicago – 2011
- Visit Israel – 2011
- Visit Dubai – 2012
- Visit Morocco – 2012
- Visit all major Australian Captials (Brisbane – birthplace, Sydney – current home, the most recent ones were Alice Springs/Ayres Rock in 2011, Adelaide in 2009, Perth in 2011, Hobart in 2009. Darwin ain’t major… so not been there yet!)
- Attend Olympic Games – 2000 for water polo (which I still play, and in the SAME Sydney Olympic pool!) and volleyball (which I did play)
- See penguins in the wild – 2005
- Fly business class long haul (one way Paris – Dubai – Sydney)
- Go paint balling
- Try acupuncture (regularly!)
- Donate Blood
- Swim in the dead sea
- Visit Disneyland (Euro in 1994 and US style in 1996 I think)
- 100% debt free (credit card debt) – I never really wasn’t though!
- Go skinny dipping (we had a back yard pool as kids)
- Learnt to use chop sticks (enforced from a young age!)
- See Cirque du Soleil Show
- Order room service (ah, work trips!)
- Buy a scooter – 2010
- Buy an (gorgeous) loft apartment by myself – Dec 2011!
I used a few sites to help me work out what’s on their list that I’ve done, such as http://www.lifelisted.com/life-list/ <— This was the main inspiration and why my list got SO long! (I did however add any that I thought he should have!) At least I can add to my list of things I’d like to experience thanks to his comprehensive list!